Forest River RV Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Loaded with all of the features you've asked for plus an amazing value, the Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite fifth wheels are your answer to the quest for affordable high-profile luxury!
Some of the VIP features found on these models are the power Mini-Max fan in the kitchen, the luxurious solid-surface kitchen countertops, and the Designer's Choice Bedding package. You will also love the residential gas cooktop, the King Wi-Fi router/range extender, and 72" x 80" residential king mattress. But the Heritage Glen Elite doesn't stop there! It continues to provide you with high-quality features like the preparations for a washer/dryer, a 50 AMP service, and a 10-gallon gas/electric DSI water heater and Ivory Performance colored fiberglass with smoked quartz metallic accents, plus more.
The Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite fifth wheel is America's trusted brand. Choose your favorite model today!
Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series 35RE
Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series fifth wheel 35RE highlights: ... more about Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series 35RE
Sleeps 4 Slides 4 Length 42 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 2 in Exterior Color Ivory w/Smoked Quartz Metallic Accents Hitch Weight 2205 lbs Dry Weight 12194 lbs Cargo Capacity 2011 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 57 gals Grey Water Capacity 108 gals Black Water Capacity 59 gals Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Residential Refrigerator Size 20 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 2 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 55" TV, Ext 50" Swivel TV Awning Info 16' & 13' Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Walk-In Shower Electrical Service 50 amp
Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series 36FL
Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series fifth wheel 36FL highlights: ... more about Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series 36FL
Sleeps 6 Slides 4 Length 43 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 6 in Exterior Color Ivory w/Smoked Quartz Metallic Accents Hitch Weight 2120 lbs Dry Weight 12624 lbs Cargo Capacity 2876 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 57 gals Grey Water Capacity 104 gals Black Water Capacity 70 gals Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Residential French Door Refrigerator Size 20 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 55" Pop-Up TV, Exterior 32" TV Awning Info 20' Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Walk-In Shower Electrical Service 50 amp
Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series 34RL
Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series fifth wheel 34RL highlights: ... more about Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series 34RL
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 4 Slides 3 Length 40 ft 6 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft 2 in Hitch Weight 2070 lbs Dry Weight 11009 lbs Cargo Capacity 3061 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 57 gals Grey Water Capacity 101 gals Black Water Capacity 52 gals Available Beds King Refrigerator Type Residential French Door Refrigerator Size 20 cu ft Number of Awnings 2 Water Heater Capacity 10 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 55" TV Awning Info 11' 6" and 15' Axle Count 2 Washer/Dryer Available Yes Shower Type Walk-In Shower Electrical Service 50 amp
Wildwood Heritage Glen Elite Series Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 2" Receiver Hitch For Storage Racks, etc. (N/A 36FL)
- Pantry Door w/ Decorative Glass Insert
- Saddle colored wood cabinetry with Matt Black Hardware
- LED Lit Theatre Seating w/ Recliners
- USB Ports Throughout
- 7-Way "Rain Defense" Plug Holder
- Soft Close Hidden Hinges on Cabinet Doors
- Full Stand up Height 5th Wheel Bedrooms
- Vacuum Bonded "Aluma Frame" Sidewalls & Floor
- Painted 2-Tone Fiberglass Front Cap
- Walk In Shower w/ Sliding Glass Door
- High Efficiency Race Track AC Cooling System
- Heated & Enclosed Dump Valves and Underbelly
- Radial Tires w/ Black-Accented Aluminum Rims
- Extra Large Pass Thru Storage
- Shaded Pet Tether / Security Hook
- Side-Mounted Heat Ducts (Most All Locations)
- HUGE Under-Bed Storage
- HUGE 98" Bed Slide w/ Nightstands (34RL, 36FL)
- Exterior Bottle Opener
- European Oak colored horizontal plank linoleum Flooring
VIP Package (Included)
- Power Mini-Max Fan in Kitchen
- Luxurious Solid Surface Kitchen Countertops
- Designer's Choice Bedding Package & Bed slide Accent Wall
- 1.7 Cu. Ft OTR 30" Residential Microwave
- Panoramic Tinted Residential Gas Cooktop w/Built-in Oven & LED Lit Knobs
- King Wi-Fi Router / Range Extender
- 72" x 80" Residential King Mattress
- 12V Heat Pads on all Holding Tanks
- 30" Entry Door w/Strut-Assist Easy Lift Entry Steps
- Porcelain Toilet
Upgraded Options Package (Included)
- High Rise Faucet w/Pull-Out Sprayer
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- LP Quick Connect
- Ceiling Paddle Fan w/Light & Wall Switch
- 15,000 A/C Ducted w/Quick Cool
- Washer/Dryer Prep w/50 AMP Service & Wire/Brace for 2nd A/C
- Ivory Performance Colored Exterior Fiberglass with Smoked Quartz Metallic Accents
- 10 Gal. Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Central Switch Center
- Solar Prep
- Rear Mounted Ladder for Roof Access
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.